Joseph Gordon-Levitt is set to sing and dance his way to the big screen!




Joseph Gordon-Levitt has been pining for a roll in a musical for years now. Could this finally be his chance?

JA from MNPP here, with a choice quote from one of the stars of this weekend's big box office winner Inception (did you read Nat's review? I agree with him) a lithe and lovely talented little fellow by the name of Joseph Gordon-Levitt, giving a vague nod towards what might be prancing on to next:

"I'd absolutely love to do more song-and-dance numbers... I don't want to spoil it, but there's something in the works, man, and I can't wait."

Nat keeps track of what musicals are turning cinematic far better than I do, but anything JGL's stuffing himself into gives me a mean case of the curiosities. The link offering up this quote suggests perhaps he'll play opposite Russell Crowe in the remake of A Star is Born, but I can't help it, my mind drifts off towards the rumored Damn Yankees movie... Jake Gyllenhaal as the slugger and JGL as the devil? Please? But I'm hardly the expert, so....

What musical would you cast Joe in?

Well, JGL can definitely sing..



And he can definitely dance..

 
Design by Bayhin. All Rights Reserved.