Zac Efron wants to be like Leonardo DiCaprio



Zac Efron has reportedly revealed that he likes to observe other young actors and learn from their mistakes.

The High School Musical star admitted that he looks to see where other actors go wrong and would like to have a career similar to that of Leonardo DiCaprio.

He told Access Hollywood: "Every time something does happen - and I notice when those things happen - people go through those things and experience that kind of stuff.

"I take note of it, a mental note, 'Wow, that didn't work', so, from that point on I sort of look out for that. I kind of adapt."

Efron went on to explain why he admires DiCaprio: "He's super-talented and grounded and focused and that's everything I want to be in the future.

"He's experienced the good times, the bad times, the scary times and the amazing times and [he's] still escalating. It gives me some hope. it inspires me to keep going."
 
Design by Bayhin. All Rights Reserved.